Monday, March 21, 2016

Learn Your Own

Everybody gets opportunities, I got too, but unlike most of the people, I didn’t take that, I left in the search of bigger one. I forgot that ‘beginning has always been small’ and small beginnings always turn into bigger achievements. Was it my overconfidence or greed, or both? Whatever that was, but the outcomes are lifelong lessons for me. Well learning is a process and it takes time. I knew that I can’t eat the whole apple in one bite, it took me almost one year to realize that I should take one bite at a time then another to finish the apple.


You must have heard People saying “learn from the others’ experience”, but it is not possible, you have to commit your own mistakes. We don’t learn until we experience it ourselves, and only then we can actually keep that remember. People share their experiences and most of them ends with the line “and then I realized … “. So explore and experience. Life is journey as you know. So discover, learn and share. More important “Do”, do anything that makes your today better than your yesterday. 
And don't forget to fall in love with yourself first.